CLASS ACT...


Listening to Tank sing "Girl I can't make you love me".
And looking at your picture thinking I can't make you trust me.
Living in these streets for weeks and steady hustling,
Not making time to see you, I know it kept you fussing.
See even though I was just a freshman on campus,
Everybody knew who I was, I was the fresh man on campus,
Cause of my bigger brother who was a legend on the quad.
I arrived to the dorms already having a squad.
And I ain't trying to justify the actions I had,
But do you know what it's like when every sister who bad,
Be like oh you look just like your brother you so sweet and so cool,
Do you sing as good as him? Can I holler at you?
I mean you try hard as you can, to stick to the plan.
Be faithful hold hands, but hot damn look at them.
And they be all up in yo class, and flirting with yo ass,
And every time they pass, they wiggling they ass.
And all your friends they laugh, they know you wanna smash.
And I'm trying to be faithful and grateful of what we have.
Got my phone on silent but I swear you hear it ringing?
And when we chilling at my house, is that the doorbell dinging?
And the fact I have girl only makes them more aggressive,
As if they hoping that I fall and fail, go 'head and mess up.
And the moment that I do, I know there's no going back.
Seeking a higher education but so far from a class act.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED