THOSE WHO WAIT





They say good things come to those who wait,
But I swear I been waiting the longest,
Life is a workout, and I stay lifting weights
But I’m still not feeling the strongest
I cried a river, now I’m drowning in the world
Had my heart on a sleeve, and gave my sleeves to a girl
We break up to make up, wake up, no make- up,
Say hello to the real you,
As I go deep inside, exploring your eyes
Baby girl now I feel you.
What good is love, if it only precedes hate,
It’s all just a drug, and you never rehabilitate
And it’s funny, when I’m at my worse,
My words are the best, the gift and the curse.
So here you go world, take it or leave it
Here’s my heart girl, take it if you need it,
You already got my rib Eve,
so what else could you need.
I smoke you in until my lungs bleed
I would run to your love with the sun’s speed
But eventually the sun sets
Tell me love are we done yet,
Cause you go down , then come back up
Let’s move on, no let’s back up
My heart has global warming
you better clean your act up
and we just two lovers, on the same path,
but the roads split, and it seems bad
and the one thing you ask for is trust,
but that’s the one thing I can’t give
and after all I gave for us
I knew it would come down to this
Act one’s over, please close the curtain
Act two’s coming, although it’s not for certain
Reality tv, even though its scripted
Our God  the creator, so it is written.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED