GOOD WORDS & BAD ACTIONS

We'd been talking for so long,
We'd been flirting for so many years,
And every conversation so strong,
But in the back of my mind I feared,
That the day would finely come,
When we would be back face to face,
And you'd remember who I am,
And you'd remember how I play.
And how I say, everything,
Everything you wanna hear,
Lean up right against my chest,
Let me whisper in your ear.
Let me treat you like your dear,
Let me treat you right my dear,
I can love you better then he can,
Where he at cause he not here?
Telling lies after lies,
And I can see deep in your eyes,
That you believe my every word,
Yeah you feel that I'm sincere.
So you let me in your life,
No you let me in your heart,
And like a hurricane I blow in,
And I tear your world apart.
And the winds are blowing heavy,
As it's raining down your walls,
And we drowning in this moment,
Going hard with no regards,
And she think we're making love,
Because of these words that I make up,
But I'm no better then the next.
And as soon as she wake up,
She'll open her eyes to the truth,
And taste the bitter dissatisfaction,
That I am just a damaged man,
With good words & bad actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition