HOW WE MET....


I'm a big hopeless romantic, and for us, the "how we met" story is important. It should be magical in it's moment, and memorable to the masses. For me, the "how we met" story is so important, that at times I may discount a girl I like just because I don't believe how we met was magical enough. I mean it's a story you are going to be telling family and friends for years to come, and always seems like the best relationships start with a great start. Say you are in line at the coffee shop your name is Alex, but so is this really pretty girl, who you bump into when they call out the order for Alex, so you both reach for the cup at the same time and touch hands. MAGIC. Or you are about to get in line at the grocery store when this guy cuts you off, so you start arguing with him, and somehow by the time it's all over, you have a date planned. MAGIC. I guess that's why I am not the biggest fan of internet dating. There is no spark to that, no magical moment, it's calculated, it's an equation of emotions. But I guess at 32 years of age and still single, perhaps taking the opportunity of magic out of it is all the better for me. I mean, those guys at E-Harmony have some pretty solid statistics of success lol. But I will always be the hopeless romantic guy... every time I walk pass a coffee shop, or a bookstore, I can't help but smile and think, maybe she's in there...just waiting for me to walk in so we can meet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition