AT FIRST SIGHT...


I can't date, no I just can't date,
Because I've been in love before, so I can't wait.
Because I know the feeling that I get,
That tingling in my chest,
The thumping of my heart, the hiccup of my breath.
And that's how I should feel when I see her for the first time,
Otherwise we playing games, this is just rehearse time.
Stuck at dinner conversations feeling like rehearsed lines,
Wishing I could reverse time, girl this is theworst time.
That's why I believe in love at the first sight,
Waiting at the airport trying to make my first flight.
Standing at security, caught her looking curiously,
The prettiest young lady, smile made of purity.
Just hoping that she would be heading towards the same gate,
Had to be destiny for us to book a flight on the same date,
Trying to justify, the twinkle in her pretty eyes,
She caught me looking once, twice, okay maybe three times.
Knee high boots, tight jeans, and a pea coat,
Looking hot as hell when it's well below zero.
No more daydreaming as she sits right by beside me,
It looks like we're on the same flight,
I knew she was as fly as me.
She jamming to her headphones, I gotta make a move,
Trying to figure out my opener, gotta catch a groove.
Attendant makes the announcement that the flight is delayed,
Snow falling from the sky is blocking the runway,
Then I heard a voice say, "Sounds like we got some time"
Eyes telling me she had something on her mind.
"There's a bar right there would you like to join me for a drink"
She playing coy with me, fixed her face like she had to think,
"I'd love to, oh and by the way my name is Beverly"
"Nice to meet you and my name is David Anthony"
We both smiled as she reached out her hand to me,
Lightning struck when we touched this is such insanity,
Bout to have the best time chilling on the worst night,
With a girl I just met and feeling love at the first sight.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition