GRINDS MY GEARS: THE MCDONALD'S EDITION



I was recently in a McDonald's and posted a picture via Facebook of a poor excuse of a burger McDonald's serviced me. This was not the first time I found myself angry about my experience at McDonald's....and so I found it time to share some of my complaints with the world, in hopes you too, share my frustrations. Here are a few of the things that really grind my gears when going to McDonald's.

PEOPLE WHO ORDER SUPER SLOW:

       Have you never been in a McDonald's before? Wtf is your problem? Why are you searching the menu as if you are searching for Waldo? Let me give you some help....they serve BURGERS! Pick a damn burger already. Why do you have so many questions??? They put the pictures up there to help your stupid ass make a selection. You need to come back during slow hours and ask those questions so that tomorrow at lunch your ready to go.


NO HABLO INGLES:

        Look, I understand everybody needs a job. I get it. But why in the hell do you have the non English speaking employees working the cash register? Why are they not on the grill? I took 10 minutes for Pepe to get my order in because he can't understand me and I can't understand him. Huh? No, no I don't want to super-size it, just ring it up already. And for that matter, don't schedule rookies during rush hour. Nothing makes me more ready to slap the piss out of someone than when the cashier spends half an hour looking for the button on the register that says Quarter Pounder with Cheese? Seriously....the machine has pictures and big ass labels on it....press a damn button and ring me up already. And when they can't find it and have to call over their manager. How stupid are you that you need your manager to help you ring up a large fry?

YOUR PUNK ASS KIDS:

        Kids like McDonald's. I loved McDonald's as a kid. But guess what....you're kid should not be allowed to stand in line with you and make his own meal choices. You have four kids and you are going one by one asking them what they want? W.T.F. is your problem? Who cares what they want, you give them what YOU want. Four happy meals to go, get out my way. And then you sit there and actually have a conversation with the little bastard. No honey they don't have that toy, what else do you want? Do you want milk or orange juice???? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY.

THE SO CALLED DOLLAR MENU:
     
        What in the world happen to the dollar menu? The dollar menu made ordering so easy for me. Give me three McDoubles and sweet tea lol. That's probably why they had to take those off the dollar menu. I'm pretty sure McDouble caused at least 1,000 deaths in the U.S. while on the dollar menu. You know good and damn well you not supposed to eat three McDoubles in one setting, but sh*t man, they a dollar a piece, I have to bruh. Now it's just the "Value Menu". They trying to ween you off the McDoubles. And why is one hash brown a dollar? Just one? What am I supposed to do with one hash brown?

FAT PEOPLE:

       You ever watch a really fat person walk in McDonald's and want to kick them right back out? Like excuse me sir, you probably should not be in here? Like, seriously, stop. lol I wonder as a cashier do they ever just turn somebody away from service. Kind of like a bartender cutting off someone who's had too much to drink. You cut off! Lose ten pounds and you can come back. Yeah, sure, fat people have the right to eat McDonald's. Don't make it a good decision. Hell, people in shape shouldn't really eat McDonald's. It should be like it was for fat people how it was for me growing up. McDonald's was a treat, it was a reward. If I got good grades or behaved really well all month I might get McDonald's. But you shouldn't eat it 2 or more times a week. They should have a scale in the floors right in front of the cash register and if your fat ass steps on it and you are too heavy you have to leave. It's for your own good sir.

I hate you McDonald's....now if you excuse me....I need to go get some fries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition