Where's the love? (do it for the vine)

Chris Brown came in game singing songs like excuse me miss
young boy probably believed in love and relationships
sitting court side Laker game with his pretty chick
found out the truth, and then he snapped and had to smack a bitch
Damn. Now he know these hoes aint loyal
girls singing along guess that's a dumb ho for ya,
now a days these hoes is proud to be a sidechick
pussy old news like a t-mobile sidekick
wanna be the main but you settle as a sidechick
until he kick yo ass to the curb with a high kick
These days shorty gonna do it for the vine
how ironic it only took 7 seconds to make you mine,
a real nice view and a few bottles of wine,
just a get a perfect view of you arching your spine.
How many likes on your pic until yo ass feel loved
How many pics I gotta like until yo ass give it up
How many re-tweets will it take, how many pages to follow
just to find out if you spitting or swallow.
Hmmmm, am I showing enough titty,
does my ass look fat, does my smile look pretty
gotta twerk real hard so these niggas will fuck with me
dinner and a movie make em spend a buck fifty
Damn, maybe i'm being too hard on the sistahs,
let's flips the situation speculation on the mistahs
there he go, that's Mr. Like All Her Pics
100 a fucking likes under an hour that's some psycho shit
what you shooting for the high score on some Michael shit
I swear to God he liked the photo before even she posted it.
Damn Dave what the hell, you on an ego trip?
Acting like you never played the Captain Hero shit?
Fine, I did it, I've been known to go and play game
but Love ain't been the same ever since social media came.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED