JUST A MOMENT....


Well if our love is just a moment,
I'll purchase ever second just to say that I have owned it,
And in that thought, I pray that you never loaned it.
Your heart's my responsibility, so i take the onus,
And it's all on us,
To protect our moments from the world because they all up on us.
Jealous of our love because they can’t repeat our performance.
Bitter memories of sweet times,
If I could stay sleep I’d be fine,
Because my dreams are always of you,
Being awake is nightmare I wish I could undo,
But if I have to give up my love for your dreams
Then you can dance on my heart until your feet bleed.
Because what you love, is what I love about you,
And to deny you your love, no I’m not about to.
All I ask is that you remember me,
All the nights I kissed you tenderly,
You were such a good friend to me,
That’s why I pray the day you return to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition