LOVE COUNTS


Out of the last 10 girls that I have previously dated,
9 fell off and their memory has since faded.
8 of the women that I used to be with,
I was just happy to be seen with.
7 of the ten was strictly about the sex,
And out of the 7 I only cared about 6.
5 of those girls gotta chance to see the real,
But only 4 of them stayed, the others couldn’t deal
1 of the 4 was still in love with her X man,
So how could she fall in love with the next man?
She tried to hide the emotion, didn’t want to let it show,
But that love is hard to hide, so go back to what you know.
So now that brings me down to 3 girls,
3 special women I allow into my world.
Number 3 was a bad one, sex full of passion,
Physical love is good, but it’s rarely everlasting.
Number 2 was my everything,
Her love had me at the mall looking at wedding rings,
Even told my mother, said “she could be the one”
She just smiled at me and said, “Have patience son”.
A mother’s wisdom, I’m glad I listened
Because when things got tough, her love was missing.
But that brings me to number 1,
Lord I thank you for giving me number 1.
Matter of fact, I thank you for all of them,
So important that I met all of them,
Because without that 9, I might have never found my dime.
Good love comes to those who are willing to take their time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED