FREQUENCY...


I feel like, these girls are A.M. and I'm F.M.
We not on the same frequency baby what's that you playing?
Tell me what is your station, tell me girl what you saying?
I'd fly a spaceship and orbit the moon to find your wavelength.
I mean is it hip hop, r&b, or Jazz?
Cause I would dance country to pony up on your ass. 
I mean damn, cause all I get is static?
WZUP with your heart, girl can I have it? 
I will preset your vibe to my ride so that when you start me up,
I know you come on automatic. 
About 102 Jams I would like to play for you,
93.5 times that I would go back in the day with you,
Or is it more that I should K-ROQ with you?
Stairway to heaven is to get all on top of you.
Come and spend the night we can hear the quiet storm,
Sitting by the fire with the music to keep us warm.
I been calling all day to get through to your line,
Trying to win these tickets to your love, make you mine.
Jodeci on my mind, All I can think of is you freaking me.
Been trying to tune in all day what is your frequency?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

UNLOCKED