OCTOBER IN CALI


Looking in her eyes, drowning in her smile
Trying not to fall too far, cause I know in a little while
She'll be talking about her next move,
Never staying too long, she already plotting her next move
Chill out heart let's not get too carried away,
You know the deal, and just how she feel, she'll never stay
Nomadic lifestyle, always on go, 
Leave her clothes in boxes cause honestly she never know,
when it'll be that time, she gotta leave
Taking the air with her each time, I can't breathe.
And you think she doesn't love you, 
but you know she really does
But the truth is love ain't everything you dreamed up
Wrap my arms around her waist every time we go to sleep,
Scared that when I wake up I realize it was a dream.
Bottles of wine and 90's R&B station,
Good food and even better conversation
Lots of smiles lots of laughs,
But even now I know it shall pass,
Back of my mind I know it won't last
Impossible to see the future when you stumbling through your past.
Sound up, windows down, suns out, top down
Ray bans and tank tops, shorts on and flip flops
We both old school it's Al Green before hip hop
My God, look at the view
Sitting at a beach almost as beautiful as you
Spelling out our names in the sand,
walking through the water holding hands
But it all ends, the sun sets, it all ends
back to reality, back to just friends
back to until next time, see you again
back until the next e-mail the next letter,
October in Cali, may nobody do you better.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRANSITIONS

TOP 5 SONGS TO STUNT ON YOUR EX

Grinds My Gears: The Gym Edition